New Fliers and Friends Forum

Full Version: The ever elusive Agent Man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello all! Sure has been a busy weekend to say the least. I would like to formally introduce my two great friends Pete and Jean of ROF fame! Lots to tell and some great stories. Now if I can only remember how to upload some pics. Had a fantastic time Agent, have a safe trip, Bear.CoolBig Grin
SugarBear,
From the looks in their eyes there was a little something strong in those glasses of milk. Was it dynamite?
I can see the hazy look of a late night, lots of laughs, tons of lies, and fun in between. Perhaps it was more than dynamite!
Leave something left of them for Dog and Me to have fun with will ya!
You take care Sir.
Phil =NFF=Patriarch
LOL
I just now was able to get back into this forum ! Bear, better check your camera to see if it still works ! Tongue
[Image: IMG_1178_zps06c32980.jpg]
As you all Know, we stopped at Dogs house for a visit as well. I'm sure glad Michigan was "open" when we came through ! Big Grin
[Image: IMG_1200_zps19d8b5e2.jpg]
Three Pete's
[Image: IMG_1188_zps42b08b89.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1198_zpse2e1c749.jpg]
"Three Pete's" Is that Pete, RePete and RePeter?
O yea they opened Michigan just so you could pass throw.Big Grin
HB, that is 3 Petes and the other pic is Geli, my good old one eyed Dog, and Rotten Kitty, on Watch.
Holy Mackerel!
What do you two eat to get to the size you guys are? (That's Dog and Bear). Agent told me you guys were big and tall..... but not THAT BIG!
I'm very glad that I haven't had to occasion to piss you gentlemen off. I'd be afraid to be against you and on your 'Bad' side.
It's wonderful to see the hospitality you both extended to Peter and Jean. I warms the cockles of my heart.
Take care friends.
Phil =NFF=Patriarch
Phil,
I thought we took pictures at your place as well.......I cant find any, anywhere !! I will check Jean's computer later. Hopefully I will post them here later Blush
Otherwise, we will have to jaunt down there for a photo shoot LOL !
Peter,
You, Jean, and every one of the "=NFF=" clan are welcome to come here anytime! If it's a photo shoot for an excuse....that's perfect. Any excuse is a good one to come and play & stay.
It's so much fun to actually see Dog, Bear, and pets. It's makes them 'real' instead of some mysterious voice on TS.
If I'm lucky enough I'll get to meet all you guys as Sandy and I travel throughout our country. I'm sure hoping.
Phil =NFF=Patriarch
WOW!
For some reason I took a trip down memory lane this evening. I went to view some of the photos of Agent, Jean, Dog, Bear, and a bunch of cool pets.
I'd forgotten how huge Bear and Dog are. My God! They could fill up a room by themselves!
I'm hoping the rest of the Team will contribute some additions to this photo album. It would be a gas to see the rest of the gang in your natural habitat.
Give it a try guys. Show us your stuff. We can all have a good laugh and get to know each other a little bit better.
Take care friends.
Phil =NFF=Patriarch
Pages: 1 2 3