Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Trip: Syndicate
Hi All,

I'm starting this thread for field trips to the Syndicate server. Any time you'd like to get a gang together and hop on Syndicate, post an update to this thread. Start a similar thread for field trips to other servers, for example, "Field Trip: Wargrounds", "Field Trip: Flying Circus".

I'm going on Syndicate for a few hours on Sunday, Aug. 4 at 2:00 pm EDT (New York time, GMT-4). So far, the possible wingmen are:
- Hillbilly
- Tobie
- Grahamshere

We'll meet on the Syndicate Teamspeak at 173.199.64.243:9105, which has password 1917.

Sorry for the short notice. Please join in if you like. If you're new, we can show you around and get you into (and hopefully out of) lots of trouble.

We'll do this trip and similar ones now and then, so you can always catch the next one.

Salut!
Someone please take a few pictures of what went on with the adventure in the Syndicate. It'll be enlightening for the rest of the team. Many thanks. Phil =NFF=Patriarch
[Image: k1pszl3abcvhh20zg.jpg]
Sucks I didn't get to fly, I was all logged in but hummed and hod but decided to work instead, have to finish a job I'm doing. sorry Jim for not flying with you. Graham
No worries Graham. I only had you down as a possible. Real life must take precedence. We'll fly together on another occasion.

Salut!