Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I fly in the daytime
Agent86,
AS I've said before ..... That is one powerful and beautiful piece of machinery!
There is nothing as sweet as the sound of a 350 HP engine screaming off the line. I hope he has a war chest full of money to replace those tires.
Please ask him if he gives 'Rides' to friends of yours. (He doesn't live too far from the New Hampshire border).
Thank you again Sir.
Phil =NFF=Patriarch
[Image: k1pszl3abcvhh20zg.jpg]
Bill will be my neighbor Soon I hope ! No seat belts in the 68....yet. He was going to give me a ride to your house to pick up my guitar..... Gas was the deciding factor......TongueBig Grin
Agent86,
Your guitar is sitting here very happy and content. I've released all the tension on the strings after the repairs.
I had them taught long enough to 'Set' the neck and test its strength. All is well with new strings and it's awaiting you.
I hope you don't rush down here to pick it up. It's a constant reminder of all that you do for us in =NFF=.
Take care Sir.
Phil =NFF=Patriarch
You do geetar repairs Phil ?
Tell me more...

Snakey..
Phil is a very talented young man ! He brought my 20 + year old Ibenez EX series back to life Angel after it suffered a broken neck Cool @ Phil,plug that baby in and give it a dose of Hendrix ! Tongue
Back on topic, here's my daily flyer

Attached Files Image(s)

Agent86,
JESUS !
That Limo looks like it just rolled off the Show Room floor!
That picture had to be taken when you were in Nevada. I don't recall seeing any terrain like that anyplace in Maine.
Regardless, I hope you've kept it as pretty as this through the New England winter.
Thank you for the pics!
Phil =NFF=Patriarch
=NFF=SnakeEyes,
To answer your question Sir .......
Peter entrusted me to repair a thoroughly severed neck on his beautiful Ibenez EZ electric guitar.
The break was near the end of the frets by the tuning knobs. It was broken in a manner that allowed my to force-fit it back into place with a series of clamps, torsion bars, and special glue.
When that was accomplished the finish had to be reconstructed. With some ultra fine finish paper and some color blending, the repair is almost invisible.
Of more importance was its 'Feel.' It would not suffice to be sliding up and down the 'neck' and detect the repair. It's now all but undetectable.
It's not something I do on a regular basis. For more critical repairs I defer to the professionals. I'm proud of my work but I'm not ready for 'Prime Time.'
Hope this helps explain my repair expertise.
Take care Sir.
Phil =NFF=Patriarch