Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just call me 'Tote."
Greetings.

I'm Pat Regan and I fly as Todt_Von_Oben; the old Germanic spelling of "Death From Above." New to ROF but played RB back in the day. Used to fly taildraggers. Really like ROF because the planes fly realistically. Having great fun in the dogfights and looking forward to more. Thanks all.

QUESTION; Is there a clearance required to use Teamspeak? I type in 73.61.109.85 but it fails to connect to the server.

"Just call me Tote." Cool
Welcome Pat ! (Tote)
You will see that this site doesn't get much action, even from =NFF= Members.
Teamspeak is open to all players, thanks to you it is back up and running again ! Thanks for the heads up on that ! I am the janitor of all things =NFF=, not the owner mind you, I just keep things running.
We had a porting issue within the servers network recently, this caused all kinds of problems. They should all be "fixed" now. Have a good day and enjoy the servers and Teamspeak !

[Image: icon_e_salute.gif]
[Image: 52jztqaaadzvhakzg.jpg]
(2017-12-09, 01:13 PM)Agent 86 Wrote: Welcome Pat ! (Tote)
Teamspeak is open to all players, thanks to you it is back up and running again ! Thanks for the heads up on that ! I am the janitor of all things =NFF=, not the owner mind you, I just keep things running.
We had a porting issue within the servers network recently, this caused all kinds of problems. They should all be "fixed" now. Have a good day and enjoy the servers and Teamspeak !

THANK YOU! And glad if i was able to help. I'll go check it out this morning and post on this thread whether or not I could get in. Mahalo! :-)

(2017-12-09, 04:30 PM)Todt_Von_Oben Wrote:
(2017-12-09, 01:13 PM)Agent 86 Wrote: Welcome Pat ! (Tote)

THANK YOU! And glad if i was able to help. I'll go check it out this morning and post on this thread whether or not I could get in. Mahalo! :-)

YES! IT'S WORKING!!!!! YAY! Thank you! Big Grin
Hi Tote! Welcome! I had the same question about TS, is not very used in this server, I sometimes conect to TS to see if someone is using it. Hope to see you flying!
(2017-12-11, 07:24 PM)CRUZ Wrote: Hi Tote! Welcome! I had the same question about TS, is not very used in this server, I sometimes conect to TS to see if someone is using it. Hope to see you flying!

Hi Cruz!

Thank you! I recognize your callsign and think you are one of those who shot me down last week. Big Grin

Here's to flying together in the future; as Friend or Foe. Prosit! Wink
'Tote'
It's a pleasure to welcome you to enjoy our =NFF= Servers. We're open for fun, play, and competition 24/7. The Team Speak channel is also always open for chat.
We thoroughly enjoy folks who are NOT true 'Killers' and who offer a helping hand to those who are new to RoF. As you know, it's a complicated 'Game' that entails a great deal more than just shooting at opponents.
We encourage are guests to extend a hand out to those who are new. Even if it comes to, "How do I start my engine?" we try to help as much as possible. (There is something to be said about asking them to at least read the first part of the manual about that process !).
Have a great time on our Servers. We like to think that everyone who comes to Fly with us is a Gentleman at heart. Please don't disappoint us!
Welcome!!
Sincerely,
Phil =NFF=Patriarch
[Image: k1pszl3abcvhh20zg.jpg]
(2017-12-11, 09:35 PM)=NFF=Patriarch Wrote: 'Tote'
It's a pleasure to welcome you to enjoy our =NFF= Servers. We're open for fun, play, and competition 24/7. The Team Speak channel is also always open for chat.
We thoroughly enjoy folks who are NOT true 'Killers' and who offer a helping hand to those who are new to RoF. As you know, it's a complicated 'Game' that entails a great deal more than just shooting at opponents.
We encourage are guests to extend a hand out to those who are new. Even if it comes to, "How do I start my engine?" we try to help as much as possible. (There is something to be said about asking them to at least read the first part of the manual about that process !).
Have a great time on our Servers. We like to think that everyone who comes to Fly with us is a Gentleman at heart. Please don't disappoint us!
Welcome!!
Sincerely,
Phil =NFF=Patriarch

Thank you! I am enjoying it immensely. People helped me with info to get started and I try to pay that forward when I can. It's a great game, we're all here to have fun, and I still believe in flying by the code of chivalry that existed during that period. Prosit! Smile
(2017-12-11, 09:25 PM)Todt_Von_Oben Wrote:
(2017-12-11, 07:24 PM)CRUZ Wrote: Hi Tote! Welcome! I had the same question about TS, is not very used in this server, I sometimes conect to TS to see if someone is using it. Hope to see you flying!

Hi Cruz!

Thank you! I recognize your callsign and think you are one of those who shot me down last week. Big Grin

Here's to flying together in the future; as Friend or Foe. Prosit! Wink

As frien or as a friendly foe, it will be a pleassure!
Hi Tote I see you flying. I have no previous experience, so I am just fresh meat , Smile Just saying Hi.
I don't know about that Von from what I have seen you are a force to be reckoned with.
Someone will either help you or kill you. You take your pick!