Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say Hi
Hello Everyone,
been flying on your server for awhile now and thought I would make it official and join.

Attached Files Image(s)

Welcome to the forum mustangloyd. Pretty quiet around here lately.
Glad you are enjoying the servers ! [Image: icon_e_salute.gif]
[Image: 52jztqaaadzvhakzg.jpg]
Welcome to the forum!!! You will find lot of interesting and useful info here, to improve your skills, and enjoy the game. Nff is the best server to enjoy ROF, direct to the fight, no waste of time navagating, and most of regular players are very helpful and cavalry, but dont be mad about voulcher ones, because is just a game. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!! Good flights!
(2018-02-19, 08:05 PM)CRUZ Wrote: Welcome to the forum!!! You will find lot of interesting and useful info here, to improve your skills, and enjoy the game. Nff is the best server to enjoy ROF, direct to the fight, no waste of time navagating, and most of regular players are very helpful and cavalry, but dont be mad about voulcher ones, because is just a game. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!! Good flights!

Thanks Cruz,
been playing on the server for awhile , and enjoy it. I've found most of the guys who fly here to be friendly and helpful. Just have to watch over my shoulder from time to timeBig Grin

(2018-02-10, 05:49 PM)Agent 86 Wrote: Welcome to the forum mustangloyd. Pretty quiet around here lately.
Glad you are enjoying the servers ! [Image: icon_e_salute.gif]
Thanks Agent 86
look forward to flying with or against you in the future.
What no P51 mustang ? LOL
Someone will either help you or kill you. You take your pick!