Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maps Added !
You are more than welcome. I will try Wink any request.
=NFF=Ken,
Thank you so much Ken for alerting Agent86 about both Servers being down yesterday, 1/2/19. They could have stayed down if you hadn't called him!
It was my 'fickle finger of fate' that hit the 'On/Off' button on the power bar by mistake. That's error number 3,281 that I've made since we started five years ago. I'm hoping that I've learned most of my missteps. (Who knows though. Agent86, hopefully, will stay on me like 'stink.' He's knows how easily I can screw things up!)
And, thanks from all of us for the great new Maps you've made. People love them!
You take care friend.
Phil =NFF=Patriarch
[Image: k1pszl3abcvhh20zg.jpg]
Rolleyes
[Image: 52jztqaaadzvhakzg.jpg]
Just to let ya'll know, I just built a winter lake map (with snow) Some people may not like the snow, however, I have the POWER to make it stop Smile The airfield machine gunners will effectively kill campers. There are two PASSIVE barges per side. (Their bark is worse than their bite). Only two AI planes per side; in an effort to appease the folks who think there are always too many.

As always, I am open to suggestions and constructive critiques !
Shoot it over to me Big Boy Cool Tongue
Nice! I'll put on my long johns and go on over.
I like the idea of a "camper defense system" "CDS"
I am working on a new airfield defense, and it seems to be working exactly as I hoped. I have been testing it over and over again and it appears to be working just fine. I am using the "Check zone" MCU, with a sphere radius of 400 meters. It will definitely kill an airfield camper, but leave aircraft above 400 meters alone. Please give me some feedback as to the distances or anything else regarding the menace of airfield campers. One of the things I am trying to accomplish is to keep dogfights over an airfield at an acceptable altitude.

Thanks, Ken
Sounds awesome to me Ken. I banned a clown the other day for camping, while I was sitting on the field. I was undercover of course, and I think that's part of the reason he was acting up. I know the other guys have used aliases as well. This is a good way to catch the creeps. I know sometimes the rcon doesn't seem to work for banning, and it might be the way the command is issued. Just a guess at this point but I have been trying to find the exact cause of the problem. If I do find it, I will post it here.
Thanks for your diligence in the fight against the dreaded airfield campers !!! [Image: icon_e_salute.gif]
Ken & Agent ,
You Gentlemen are wonderful !!
=NFF= would not be anything without you two!
Thanks so much.
Phil =NFF=Patriarch
[Image: k1pszl3abcvhh20zg.jpg]