Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another newbie :)
Just sayin' hi. I have come to find and discover this place now. I am from New Hampshire, which most people never heard of. NH is a magical place usually cold and when not really buggy and no one likes it here. I am trying to figure out how to post photos so I can prove it. I offer glacier seeds for sale really cheap. In fact I am considering giving them away, so any fool I can find that will take em.

I also have snow fort kits a sort of pre fab kit, not a whole lot smaller than the  glacier seeds .

Pretty soon these offers will be gone, so don't wait overly long. But next I will have insect and bug kits , red ant farms, and ticks for your children to make pets and or possible torture.

My wife is into that, but I seem to be the victim of her desire, and then you guys winder why I can never shoot anyone down... All of this is going thru my alleged mind when I should be shooting Smile

SO HI How Are YA ? Smile
Photo is a test from last summer nothing like now.

attachment=467]

Attached Files Image(s)

Welcome to the NFF forum Von-Dervare!
(2019-02-06, 04:33 PM)JimTM Wrote: Welcome to the NFF forum Von-Dervare!

LOL Jim, that's Wonder Where   Old geezers play on words  Wink
Hi Von!

Welcome, always good to see you in the virtual skies  Smile

I read about your rudder/control problems, and I did post my Camel curves in the "technical" "software" section of the forum, but it sounds like you have a different issue, with the hardware or a driver or similar.  I don't think setting up response curves will cure the problem. The NFF forum is pretty low traffic, so you may be better posting your controller issues on the ROF main forum, hopefully some one there may have an answer... I'll do some googling for you in case I stumble upon anything that might help.

Cheers
Frosty
Thxs Frosty
(2019-02-06, 02:49 PM)Von-Dervare Wrote: Just sayin' hi. I have come to find and discover this place now. I am from New Hampshire, which most people never heard of. NH is a magical place usually cold and when not really buggy and no one likes it here. I am trying to figure out how to post photos so I can prove it. I offer glacier seeds for sale really cheap. In fact I am considering giving them away, so any fool I can find that will take em.

I also have snow fort kits a sort of pre fab kit, not a whole lot smaller than the  glacier seeds .

Pretty soon these offers will be gone, so don't wait overly long. But next I will have insect and bug kits , red ant farms, and ticks for your children to make pets and or possible torture.

My wife is into that, but I seem to be the victim of her desire, and then you guys winder why I can never shoot anyone down... All of this is going thru my alleged mind when I should be shooting Smile

SO HI How Are YA ? Smile
Photo is a test from last summer nothing like now.

I went though NH years ago. AS FAST AS POSSIBLE Smile Says me, Ken

attachment=467]
Dear 'Wonder Where'
Don't knock NH !! It's a wonderful place to live, dine, play, and not pay taxes on income or purchases!!
Some day someone will explain to me what a 'Snow Fort Kit' is. I'm at a loss to even contemplate what you're talking about.
I may be the last guy on Earth who doesn't know what you're referring to.
If you have a chance, I'd love to learn about it !!
Thank you sincerely,
Phil =NFF=Patriarch
[Image: k1pszl3abcvhh20zg.jpg]
Phil, I've worked in many states that have no state, or sales tax, but trust me, they get the money in other ways! Washington, Florida, Nevada, Delaware, and possibly more. Trust me, they get their money in other ways. (i.e. personal property, and others) Smile
I can vouch for Nevada getting the $$ !  Tongue
[Image: 52jztqaaadzvhakzg.jpg]
Dear =NFF=FritzVonBelow,
Ken my Friend ......
You and I have had wonderful conversations about many, many different subjects. BUT ..This topic GETS ME !
I have lived in Toronto, New Jersey, California, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts, New Mexico, Texas, and Georgia.
That makes me either 'Wanted - Dead or Alive' or a guy who can't settle down. In fact, is was a function of my long career with IBM.
Each of the states I resided in had different assets and attractions. You, being of 'Air Force' engagement, will clearly understand this phenomena.
You may call me a Gypsy or 'foot-loose.' But, in reality, I went where the job and money attracted me. Just as I'm certain you would have done.
New Hampshire is my home now that I truly enjoy. It's also the residence of our two =NFF=Servers that we run and enjoy.
Of anyone, you'd be the first Gentleman to agree with the last statement at least!!
I'm aware that you DO NOT usually enjoy email or Forums.
So, any response would be a surprise.......
You are 'One of A KIND'
Thanks so much for all that you do Sir!
Phil =NFF=Patriarch
[Image: k1pszl3abcvhh20zg.jpg]